A personal/fandom/fitspo blog.
TLC was not just an amazingly talented group, they were a movement, a revolution in the 90’s having as much power as the “bra burning” days of the 1960’s. TLC’s lyrics empowered young women everywhere to be strong, confident, and accountable from image to safe sex.
I feel like this photo set sums up the entire series. The men talk about doing shit; the women get shit done.
*two girls kiss*
straight people: i just think it’s so amazing that they would do that, you know. as friends
*two girls have sex*
straight people: female friendship is amazing
*two girls get married, buy a house, have some kids*
straight people: what better way to grow old than to do it with your best friend
Literally no one thinks this
- cara delevigne and michelle rodriguez being called ‘gal pals’ (they’re dating)
- ellie and riley’s kiss in the last of us: left behind labeled as ‘platonic’
- "I did a picture in my Basic Illustration class once of my new lesbian couple characters. They weren’t doing anything in the picture aside from looking exasperated at one another, but I CLEARLY stated to the teacher repeatedly that they were a couple (we were discussing how to show relationships between characters via props, expressions, etc.) However, without fail, every single time he mentioned the characters he called them “sisters”. It annoyed the fucking crap out of me." (x)
- "Ugh. Ugh. I can’t even count the number of times my girlfriend has been reduced to my best friend while fully knowing the situation, instead choosing to acknowledge it the way that their warped minds see fit. fuck." (x)
- "This is 100% true. “So, how’s your friend?” “Fiancée” “Yeah, friend, how’s your friend?” “…”" (x)
- “The way that this is worded is hilarious to me because my great aunt actually bought a horse, raised kids, and has lived with the same woman for 30 years, and the majority of my family still refers to them as “good friends”.” (x)
- "There’s this guy at the 7/11 that is down the street from us that ALWAYS asks where my “good friend” is. I correct him every time and say “you mean my wife?” He just nods.
One time after I corrected him he said “so she’s wife, does that make you husband?”
I looked at him like he was utterly stupid and said “no. We’re both girls. I’m her wife.”
I just uuuugh. Fucker.
The next time he asks about my “good friend” I intend to just go off on him and refuse to step foot in that 7/11 again.” (x)
just a few of the many
"literally no one"
This motivates me
Panache Underwire Sports Bra in 30G (6D US)
Freya Molded Crop Underwire Sports Bra in 32FF (5D US) (though mine is black with purple accents)
Both of them have little clips on the back so you can turn them into racerbacks:
I’m really liking them so far, they seem really sturdy, pass the bounce test well, and are comfortable. I like the Freya one a little better, it looks a little better and I like the fit of the back (it’s not as pictured, it actually has a normal looking back and four hooks instead of three, the way the Panache bra does, so that adds to the stability and support). Also the Panache is like beyond full-coverage, it’s like excessive amounts of coverage.
But, as usual, both brands do not disappoint for the large cup/small band sizes and while I can’t say how they hold up over time, yet, I do have other sports bras by them that are still great looking after a few years.